Illinois farmers know corn nematodes are a problem. Nearly 80 percent of attendees at the Illinois Corn & Soybean Classics agreed this was true in surveys conducted across the state by U of I Extension Nematologist Terry Niblack. However, fewer than 20 percent plan to do anything about it.
- Facing the corn nematode problem in IllinoisTue, 16 Feb 2010, 16:24:27 EST
- Feeding corn germ to pigs does not affect growth performanceMon, 1 Apr 2013, 12:33:11 EDT
- Understanding the continuous corn yield penaltyThu, 21 Mar 2013, 18:03:47 EDT
- Benefits of Bt corn go beyond rootworm resistanceWed, 6 Feb 2013, 12:06:22 EST
- Atrazine is the main weapon against weeds in sweet corn, with few alternativesWed, 5 May 2010, 11:32:01 EDT