Friday, February 12, 2010 - 14:35 in Psychology & Sociology
Older couples are more in love than most and continue to have satisfying sex lives, despite some physiological hurdles, according to Canadian researchers.
- Friendship, timing key differences between US, Eastern European loveWed, 17 Aug 2011, 10:01:48 EDT
- A loving partner can save your skinTue, 20 May 2008, 10:14:53 EDT
- Coastal Canadians living in high-risk neighborhoods in poorer health: StudyThu, 10 Feb 2011, 11:36:38 EST
- Falling in love 'more scientific than you think,' according to Syracuse University professorFri, 22 Oct 2010, 17:04:10 EDT
- Canadians finding it tough to shake the salt habitTue, 17 Nov 2009, 15:09:32 EST