Tuesday, February 9, 2010 - 07:28 in Health & Medicine
In PLoS Medicine this week a study conducted in a multi-country HIV treatment program in sub-Saharan Africa has found that pregnancy rates increase in HIV-infected women after they start antiretroviral therapy (ART).
- Antiretroviral therapy associated with increase in pregnancy in sub-Saharan AfricaTue, 9 Feb 2010, 7:28:58 EST
- Nurses in Africa know when to start antiretroviral treatmentWed, 19 Aug 2009, 20:35:53 EDT
- Number of HIV/AIDS cases in sub-Saharan Africa expected to greatly outpace resourcesMon, 29 Nov 2010, 12:03:51 EST
- Efavirenz-based initial therapies associated with better outcomes in HIV-infected adultsTue, 14 Oct 2008, 14:29:00 EDT
- Most maternal deaths in sub-Saharan Africa could be avoidedThu, 18 Feb 2010, 10:52:03 EST