Tuesday, February 2, 2010 - 15:14 in Physics & Chemistry
An international team of researchers has identified a new theoretical approach that may one day make the synthesis of hydrogen fuel storage materials less complicated and improve the thermodynamics and reversibility of the system.
- Researchers show applied electric field can significantly improve hydrogen storage propertiesTue, 2 Feb 2010, 15:16:46 EST
- A touch of potassium yields better hydrogen-storage materialsWed, 15 Apr 2009, 11:56:54 EDT
- Improved ion mobility is key to new hydrogen storage compoundFri, 16 May 2008, 17:22:08 EDT
- Hydrogen storage gets new hopeTue, 1 Sep 2009, 14:29:15 EDT
- Feather fibers fluff up hydrogen storage capacityTue, 23 Jun 2009, 12:15:14 EDT