Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 15:28 in Biology & Nature
Forget Jurassic Park. By successfully sequencing the DNA of a long-extinct species, Stephan Schuster and Webb Miller have helped push back the boundaries of molecular biology.
- DNA sequences need quality time too - guidelines for quality control publishedWed, 5 Sep 2012, 13:10:04 EDT
- Aphid's genome generates exciting questionsMon, 22 Feb 2010, 23:36:14 EST
- Scientists sequence woolly-mammoth genomeWed, 19 Nov 2008, 13:38:00 EST
- Sequencing hundreds of chloroplast genomes now possibleFri, 1 Feb 2013, 4:34:24 EST
- A mammoth task -- sorting out mammoth evolutionTue, 31 May 2011, 10:02:46 EDT