Friday, January 22, 2010 - 12:07 in Earth & Climate
(PhysOrg.com) -- On 2 January, Mount Nyamulagira in the Democratic Republic of Congo erupted, spewing lava from its southern flank and raising concerns that the 100 000 people in the town of Sake could be under threat.
- Congo receives help from space after volcano eruptionFri, 22 Jan 2010, 10:38:23 EST
- Fledgling mantle plume may be cause of African volcano's unique lavaFri, 13 Mar 2009, 11:31:07 EDT
- Eruptive characteristics of Oregon's Mount Hood analyzedMon, 2 Aug 2010, 14:22:13 EDT
- Deep-sea volcanoes don't just produce lava flows, they also explode!Mon, 28 Mar 2011, 16:02:28 EDT
- Mounting research shows increased health risks from volcanic air pollutionWed, 20 Oct 2010, 9:11:31 EDT