Diabetes mellitus is one of the most common chronic disease of the world and the prevalence of diabetes mellitus is over 10% in Taiwan. Gastroparesis is reported in 5% to 12% of diabetic patients. Superior mesenteric artery (SMA) syndrome is an uncommon disease resulting compression of the third portion of the duodenum from the superior mesenteric artery. However, SMA syndrome can cause the same symptoms as diabetic gastroparesis.
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome in a diabetic patientFri, 15 Jan 2010, 12:50:48 EST
- How to diagnose superior mesenteric artery aneurysm correctly for radiologists?Thu, 13 May 2010, 7:05:25 EDT
- NPs-NPR-B/pGC-cGMP signal pathway is involved in diabetic gastroparesisWed, 13 May 2009, 9:49:43 EDT
- Possible link between diabetes and pelvic girdle syndromeThu, 13 Nov 2008, 11:17:31 EST
- Carbon monoxide reverses diabetic gastric problem in miceMon, 1 Jun 2009, 17:29:25 EDT