Setting out to determine the survival of patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), researchers at the University of Chicago Medical Center and their colleagues also discovered that an equation used for more than 20 years to predict survival is outdated. Accordingly, they developed and recently published a new survival prediction equation that will impact clinical practice and the drug development process.
- Researchers revisit pulmonary arterial hypertension survivalTue, 5 Jan 2010, 14:15:04 EST
- UC San Diego researchers reverse pulmonary arterial hypertension in mouse modelsSun, 25 Oct 2009, 13:51:21 EDT
- Heart drugs ineffective in treating pulmonary arterial hypertensionWed, 18 May 2011, 18:38:20 EDT
- Formation of plexiform lesions in experimental severe pulmonary arterial hypertensionWed, 19 May 2010, 10:19:15 EDT
- Cancer drug may help patients with heart-lung diseaseTue, 20 May 2008, 22:30:12 EDT