Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 14:28 in Earth & Climate
Global warming is giving a boost to Sonoran Desert plants that have an edge during cold weather, according to new research.
- Warming climate chills Sonoran Desert's spring flowersWed, 16 Dec 2009, 14:43:34 EST
- Desert dust alters ecology of Colorado alpine meadowsMon, 29 Jun 2009, 17:29:37 EDT
- Early spring time for Edinburgh? Study predicts effect of global warming on spring flowersWed, 9 Sep 2009, 20:50:36 EDT
- In the Eastern US, spring flowers keep pace with warming climateWed, 16 Jan 2013, 21:32:05 EST
- Study predicts effect of global warming on spring flowersThu, 17 Sep 2009, 9:53:59 EDT