(PhysOrg.com) -- The Next Generation Air Transportation System, known as NextGen, is due for national implementation in stages between now and 2018. "I am predicting ultimate success and a system that will provide a much safer travel environment," says Dr. David Brown, a University of Alabama professor who has used data mining to help improve FAA safety databases.
- Strategies for improved collection of national travel dataTue, 15 Mar 2011, 11:03:31 EDT
- Safer skiesTue, 5 Jul 2011, 13:33:46 EDT
- Petascale climate modeling heats up at University of MiamiThu, 4 Sep 2008, 10:56:53 EDT
- Story tips from the DOE's Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Dec. 2008Tue, 9 Dec 2008, 14:45:54 EST
- Dynamic systems in living cells break the rulesTue, 25 Jan 2011, 17:03:32 EST