Tropical Depression 05B is dissipating on the east coast of Sri Lanka today and over the next couple of days, but not before bringing some moderate and heavy rain over the next couple of days to some areas in Sri Lanka and the southeast coast of India, from Chennai, southward.
- TRMM sees 05B winding down off the Sri Lanka coastMon, 14 Dec 2009, 21:23:43 EST
- TRMM satellite sees tropical moisture bring heavy rain, flooding to US East CoastMon, 4 Oct 2010, 17:34:24 EDT
- GOES-13 sees an unholy matrimony: Nicole and low pressure swamp the US East CoastFri, 1 Oct 2010, 15:22:36 EDT
- TRMM satellite sees system 98s raining on western AustraliaThu, 30 Dec 2010, 16:51:06 EST
- NASA's TRMM Satellite sees Tropical Depression 2-E dissipatingFri, 18 Jun 2010, 16:03:48 EDT