Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 16:56 in Mathematics & Economics
(PhysOrg.com) -- A team of Stanford researchers has developed a new generation of retinal implants that aims to provide higher resolution and make artificial vision more natural.
- MIT retinal implant could help restore some visionWed, 23 Sep 2009, 17:25:59 EDT
- Gene therapy research from Penn Vet & Scheie Eye Inst. cures retinitis pigmentosa in dogsMon, 23 Jan 2012, 21:33:25 EST
- UBC researchers invent new drug delivery device to treat diabetes-related vision lossThu, 30 Jun 2011, 12:38:13 EDT
- New type of retinal prosthesis could better restore sight to blind, Stanford study saysMon, 14 May 2012, 17:33:29 EDT
- Physics World highlight: There's more to implants than meets the eyeWed, 27 Apr 2011, 23:32:46 EDT