Wednesday, December 9, 2009 - 12:35 in Health & Medicine
The scientists observed that the impact of tobacco smoke was especially detrimental during gestation. The results of the study have been published in the current online issue of the renowned journal Environmental Health Perspectives.
- Study strengthens link between tobacco smoke and behavioral problems in boys with asthmaThu, 4 Dec 2008, 13:33:43 EST
- Study confirms association between tobacco smoke and behavioral problems in childrenWed, 9 Dec 2009, 12:48:03 EST
- Rodent smoke screenTue, 8 Dec 2009, 12:58:48 EST
- Baby's first full nappy can reveal mother's smokingThu, 26 Aug 2010, 19:30:56 EDT
- Growing evidence of marijuana smoke's potential dangersWed, 5 Aug 2009, 12:31:32 EDT