Tuesday, December 8, 2009 - 14:21 in Astronomy & Space
The Moderate Imaging Spectroradiometer or MODIS instrument that flies on NASA's Aqua satellite has amazing resolution from space, and captured Cleo's cloudless eye early this morning. Cleo has intensified from a Tropical Storm into a Cyclone.
- NASA captures a visible image of Cleo's new eyeTue, 8 Dec 2009, 14:08:53 EST
- Cyclone Cleo back down to tropical storm statusThu, 10 Dec 2009, 15:03:57 EST
- NASA's MODIS and AIRS instruments watch Igor changing shape, warming over 3 daysMon, 20 Sep 2010, 15:29:18 EDT
- Laurence made landfall in Western AustraliaTue, 15 Dec 2009, 12:48:17 EST
- NASA's Aqua satellite sees Tropical Storm 1B form in Bay of BengalTue, 18 May 2010, 16:34:13 EDT