(PhysOrg.com) -- Breakthrough research done earlier this year by a plant cell biologist at the University of California, Riverside has greatly accelerated scientists' knowledge on how plants and crops can survive difficult environmental conditions such as drought.
- UCR plant scientist's research spawns new discoveries showing how crops survive droughtWed, 18 Nov 2009, 14:20:57 EST
- A major step forward towards drought tolerance in cropsMon, 19 Dec 2011, 21:21:09 EST
- Plant scientists move closer to making any crop drought-tolerantWed, 25 Aug 2010, 15:58:15 EDT
- Flood-tolerant rice plants can also survive drought, say UC Riverside scientistsWed, 2 Mar 2011, 13:07:44 EST
- Team led by Scripps Research and UC San Diego scientists reveals secrets of drought resistanceThu, 22 Oct 2009, 15:30:31 EDT