Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 06:21 in Health & Medicine
Australian scientists said Thursday they were to trial a revolutionary treatment which would allow women to regrow their breasts after cancer surgery.
- Breast cancer surgery patients benefit from adding radiation therapySat, 4 Jun 2011, 12:02:44 EDT
- Minorities less likely to know about breast cancer treatment optionsWed, 30 Jul 2008, 9:28:42 EDT
- Estrogen-lowering drugs minimize surgery in breast cancer patientsThu, 20 May 2010, 18:40:46 EDT
- Freezing out breast cancerTue, 16 Mar 2010, 10:55:02 EDT
- UB study explores how women make decisions about breast cancer surgeryMon, 26 Oct 2009, 16:18:59 EDT