(PhysOrg.com) -- The struggle of American courts to control the explosion of intellectual property rights violations on some of the most traveled highways of cyberspace poses a legal challenge to the judicial system with implications that could threaten the survival of Web sites clicked on by the average Internet user every day, a University at Buffalo Law School expert on online intellectual property issues said today.
- New report examines university management of intellectual propertyMon, 4 Oct 2010, 11:32:04 EDT
- New report on managing university intellectual propertyMon, 4 Oct 2010, 11:32:06 EDT
- Do intellectual property rights on existing technologies hinder subsequent innovation?Wed, 27 Mar 2013, 18:52:33 EDT
- Science article has implications for all rapidly developing fieldsThu, 22 Jul 2010, 14:25:09 EDT
- Social patentsMon, 23 Feb 2009, 10:37:58 EST