Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - 06:21 in Mathematics & Economics
(PhysOrg.com) -- Analysing posts on social networking sites such as MySpace and Facebook could help to prevent suicide, according to two Victoria University researchers.
- Teenagers, parents and teachers unaware of social networking risksMon, 21 Mar 2011, 11:06:34 EDT
- University of Minnesota study uncovers the educational benefits of social networking sitesFri, 20 Jun 2008, 13:07:49 EDT
- Social learningMon, 9 May 2011, 10:03:10 EDT
- Crafting your image for your 1,000 friends on Facebook or MySpaceTue, 18 Nov 2008, 17:56:25 EST
- Social networks could help prevent disease outbreaks in endangered chimpanzeesWed, 5 Jun 2013, 11:36:41 EDT