Completing an 18-month mission orbiting the Earth more than 6,000 times on-orbit the International Space Station (ISS), the Optical Reflector Material Experiment (ORMatE-1) returns to Washington, D.C., to NRL's Electronics Science and Technology Division to begin experiment testing and analysis.
- ORMatE returns to NRL after nearly 2 years in Earth orbitWed, 30 Sep 2009, 10:10:47 EDT
- Nanotech in space: Rensselaer experiment to weather the trials of orbitThu, 12 Nov 2009, 20:46:10 EST
- Why astronauts experience low blood pressure after returning to Earth from spaceThu, 25 Oct 2012, 14:08:45 EDT
- Record boost for ATV to raise ISS orbitFri, 20 Jun 2008, 10:07:53 EDT
- NASA unveils latest results from lunar mission, helps prepare for next stage of scientific discoveryTue, 15 Dec 2009, 19:08:21 EST