Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 17:49 in Astronomy & Space
Shortly before 5:55 p.m. EDT, MESSENGER skimmed 228 kilometers (141 miles) above the surface of Mercury in its third and final flyby of the planet.
- CU-Boulder space scientists set for final spacecraft flyby of MercuryMon, 28 Sep 2009, 10:42:56 EDT
- MESSENGER discovers an unusual impact basin on MercuryThu, 30 Apr 2009, 15:23:05 EDT
- CU-Boulder space scientists set for second spacecraft flyby of MercuryTue, 30 Sep 2008, 15:09:22 EDT
- MESSENGER spacecraft to swing into orbit around MercuryTue, 15 Mar 2011, 9:04:17 EDT
- New revelations about Mercury's volcanism, magnetic substorms and exosphere from MESSENGERThu, 15 Jul 2010, 14:25:25 EDT