Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 15:14 in Mathematics & Economics
Biodiversity loss is undermining global development, leading scientists warn. The paper brings together a broad group of scientists and policy makers, including Natural History Museum plant expert Dr Sandra Knapp.
- Expert panel calls for 'transforming US agriculture'Thu, 5 May 2011, 14:38:58 EDT
- In order to save biodiversity society's behavior must change, leading conservationists warnThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:50 EDT
- A global approach to monitoring biodiversity lossThu, 17 Jan 2013, 16:34:45 EST
- Biodiversity loss: Detrimental to your healthWed, 1 Dec 2010, 13:37:48 EST
- Linnaeus 2.0: First E-publication of new plant speciesWed, 5 May 2010, 18:42:11 EDT