Tuesday, September 22, 2009 - 13:21 in Earth & Climate
The US government has spent more than one billion dollars on private sector renewable energy projects from the massive economic stimulus program passed seven months ago, officials said Tuesday.
- Billions spent on health IT stimulus could lead to major boom... or bustThu, 26 Mar 2009, 9:50:42 EDT
- UNEP: Clean energy investments charge forward despite financial market turmoilWed, 2 Jul 2008, 4:28:36 EDT
- Global investment in renewable energy powers to record $257 billionMon, 11 Jun 2012, 20:32:18 EDT
- The Science Coalition applauds House economic stimulus package proposalFri, 16 Jan 2009, 2:36:22 EST
- Renewable energies will benefit US workersTue, 18 Aug 2009, 16:51:17 EDT