Tuesday, September 8, 2009 - 11:49 in Health & Medicine
People and their dogs both need physical activity to fight obesity, and there are many exercises that owner and pet can do together that can improve their health and their relationship, according to a Kansas State University expert.
- Vet says owners should exercise with their dogs based on specific needs to prevent obesityTue, 8 Sep 2009, 12:37:10 EDT
- Diet-exercise combo best for obese seniors Wed, 30 Mar 2011, 18:03:55 EDT
- K-State researcher finds correlation between childhood obesity and asthmaFri, 12 Dec 2008, 14:44:44 EST
- Dog owners more likely to share germs with pets by not washing hands than by sleeping with dogTue, 27 Jan 2009, 13:36:15 EST
- Making the move to exercise for overweight and obese peopleWed, 4 May 2011, 11:07:16 EDT