Tuesday, September 8, 2009 - 15:14 in Health & Medicine
Hairstylists may have a unique opportunity to help steer their elderly clients to needed health services, according to a small, exploratory study.
- Study: Hairstylists can help identify older clients who need health servicesTue, 8 Sep 2009, 16:16:27 EDT
- Risky sexual behavior among male clients of Tijuana sex workers heightens risk of HIV transmissionFri, 10 Jul 2009, 14:08:31 EDT
- Adolescent health care -- Dec. 9 report releaseSun, 7 Dec 2008, 6:36:55 EST
- Client-directed therapy technique drastically reduces divorce/separation ratesFri, 13 Nov 2009, 12:27:01 EST
- More money, better health?Fri, 27 May 2011, 22:33:51 EDT