Tuesday, September 8, 2009 - 18:14 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev have developed thin films that exhibit carrier multiplication (CM). This development is of great interest for future solar cells.
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev develops thin films showing promise for solar applicationsTue, 8 Sep 2009, 19:14:56 EDT
- Semiconductor manufacturing technique holds promise for solar energyThu, 20 May 2010, 9:28:20 EDT
- Debunking solar energy efficiency measurementsMon, 10 Jan 2011, 14:07:27 EST
- Advance made in thin-film solar cell technologyTue, 20 Apr 2010, 12:57:30 EDT
- Watching crystals grow provides clues to making smoother, defect-free thin filmsThu, 21 Jan 2010, 14:38:33 EST