Biologists at the University of California, Riverside report new evidence for evolutionary change recorded in both the fossil record and the genomes (or genetic blueprints) of living organisms, providing fresh support for Charles Darwin's theory of evolution.
- Molecular decay of enamel-specific gene in toothless mammals supports theory of evolutionThu, 3 Sep 2009, 21:22:11 EDT
- Darwin's theory of gradual evolution not supported by geological history, NYU scientist concludesTue, 9 Nov 2010, 12:37:03 EST
- Evolution still scientifically stableMon, 14 Sep 2009, 9:30:00 EDT
- Developmental biologist proposes new theory of early animal evolutionThu, 11 Oct 2012, 15:06:37 EDT
- How the modular structure of proteins permits evolution to move forwardTue, 26 Jul 2011, 20:35:15 EDT