Wednesday, September 2, 2009 - 14:14 in Earth & Climate
(PhysOrg.com) -- A new study finds that large-scale farming projects can erode the Earth's surface at rates comparable to those of the world's largest rivers and glaciers.
- Humans causing erosion comparable to world’s largest rivers and glaciersWed, 2 Sep 2009, 11:09:42 EDT
- Research shows continued decline of Oregon's largest glacierTue, 7 Sep 2010, 11:50:38 EDT
- Southern glaciers grow out of step with NorthThu, 30 Apr 2009, 14:39:18 EDT
- Tackling the erosion of a special river islandTue, 14 Dec 2010, 17:34:49 EST
- Satellite images show continued breakup of 2 of Greenland's largest glaciersWed, 20 Aug 2008, 18:21:28 EDT