Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 12:49 in Health & Medicine
Scientists at Michigan State University have found exposure to the hormone progesterone activates genes that trigger inflammation in the mammary gland.
- MSU scientists: Progesterone leads to inflammationWed, 19 Aug 2009, 13:18:48 EDT
- First discovery of the female sex hormone progesterone in a plantWed, 24 Feb 2010, 13:18:30 EST
- First discovery of the female sex hormone progesterone in a plantThu, 4 Feb 2010, 13:32:43 EST
- Researchers unlock how progesterone increases breast cancer riskTue, 18 Jan 2011, 12:44:10 EST
- Researchers optimizing progesterone for brain injury treatmentMon, 19 Oct 2009, 14:22:41 EDT