There are a lot of ups and downs in tropical cyclone formation in the Pacific Ocean this week, and that's keeping NOAA's GOES-11 satellite busy. There are remnants of Maka and Tropical Depression 9E, a fizzled Felicia, and a new Tropical Storm named Guillermo.
- GOES-11 sees tropical cyclones fizzling and forming in the Eastern PacificThu, 13 Aug 2009, 12:07:47 EDT
- NASA satellite gets 2 tropical cyclones in 1 shotThu, 23 Jun 2011, 15:38:50 EDT
- NRL's P-3 aircraft support project to study tropical cyclonesFri, 5 Dec 2008, 18:43:15 EST
- NASA and NOAA satellite video shows Tropical Storm Beatriz fizzle in 6 hoursWed, 22 Jun 2011, 17:02:40 EDT
- NASA satellite sees Tropical Depression 06W near the PhilippinesFri, 17 Jun 2011, 17:03:40 EDT