Wednesday, August 12, 2009 - 12:14 in Health & Medicine
Supplementing obese rats with the nutrient carnitine helps the animals to clear the extra sugar in their blood, something they had trouble doing on their own, researchers at Duke University Medical Center report.
- Carnitine supplements reverse glucose intolerance in animalsWed, 12 Aug 2009, 12:38:28 EDT
- ADA releases updated position paper on nutrient supplementationTue, 8 Dec 2009, 16:54:51 EST
- New report says dietary supplements for horses, dogs and cats need better regulationThu, 21 Aug 2008, 11:38:15 EDT
- New research reveals danger of combining warfarin with herbal and dietary supplementsMon, 15 Nov 2010, 11:07:11 EST
- Long-term L-carnitine supplementation prevents development of liver cancerTue, 24 Mar 2009, 10:48:13 EDT