Monday, August 3, 2009 - 13:07 in Health & Medicine
Children's after-school activities often consist of sedentary behavior such as watching television, but after-school programs that offer physical activity and healthy snacks could be the best place for children's health.
- K-State researchers say after-school programs should promote activity, healthy nutritionMon, 3 Aug 2009, 11:51:44 EDT
- Active and healthy schools get kids movingWed, 19 May 2010, 15:19:32 EDT
- School-based physical activity: Has benefits even if it doesn't help lose weightThu, 22 Jan 2009, 10:59:44 EST
- Eating habits and exercise behaviors in children can deteriorate earlyFri, 9 Jan 2009, 4:14:49 EST
- Comprehensive nutrition services vital to children's healthTue, 2 Nov 2010, 10:04:15 EDT