Sunday, July 19, 2009 - 07:21 in Mathematics & Economics
Firefighting, arguably one of the world's most dangerous jobs, is about to get a lot safer thanks to a revolutionary technique developed in Sweden.
- NIST report on Texas fire urges firefighters to consider wind effectsWed, 8 Feb 2012, 14:33:59 EST
- Ultrafine air particles may increase firefighters' risk for heart diseaseTue, 28 Sep 2010, 12:29:54 EDT
- Infrared digital holography allows firefighters to see through flames, image moving peopleTue, 26 Feb 2013, 11:02:21 EST
- Sensory helmet could mean firefighters are not left in the darkFri, 29 Mar 2013, 17:03:05 EDT
- Free UAB service to help parents advocate for safer playgrounds, gymsMon, 19 Apr 2010, 17:18:51 EDT