Monday, July 13, 2009 - 14:42 in Psychology & Sociology
Research led by The University of Arizona College of Pharmacy has found that medication prescribers correctly identified fewer than half of drug pairs with potentially dangerous drug-drug interactions.
- UA pharmacy research shows prescribers miss potentially dangerous drug pairsMon, 13 Jul 2009, 15:44:03 EDT
- Study shows pharmacies' software systems miss potentially dangerous interactionsTue, 17 May 2011, 15:34:29 EDT
- Off-label use: Oft not evidence basedFri, 21 Aug 2009, 5:56:39 EDT
- 14 drugs identified as most urgently needing study for off-label use, Stanford professor saysMon, 24 Nov 2008, 13:22:08 EST
- Looking beyond the drug receptor for clues to drug effectivenessMon, 25 Aug 2008, 17:36:46 EDT