(AP) -- Scott Painter makes his living betting on startup companies, having played a role in launching 29 of them over the years. But with the bad economy choking initial public offerings and acquisitions, Painter is now backing an idea that makes it easier for insiders like him to sell shares in their companies even before they go public.
- Male painters exposed to fertility damaging chemicalsFri, 23 May 2008, 12:42:44 EDT
- Caltech scientists first to trap light and sound vibrations together in nanocrystalMon, 26 Oct 2009, 9:23:12 EDT
- IADR/AADR publish study on use of Twitter for public health surveillance of dental painMon, 18 Jul 2011, 16:36:13 EDT
- Entrepreneurship urged to stimulate the economyThu, 21 Apr 2011, 10:03:45 EDT
- Are we selling personalized medicine before its time?Fri, 6 Feb 2009, 12:44:58 EST