Monday, June 22, 2009 - 14:35 in Paleontology & Archaeology
(PhysOrg.com) -- Research by Victoria University PhD graduate Kim Miller could help to successfully manage tuatara and skink populations in danger of becoming extinct.
- 24 new species of lizards discovered on Caribbean islands are close to extinctionMon, 30 Apr 2012, 15:35:10 EDT
- Paleontologists find extinction rates higher in open-ocean settings during mass extinctionsThu, 19 Nov 2009, 17:46:05 EST
- Study documents widespread extinction of lizard populations due to climate changeThu, 13 May 2010, 15:03:26 EDT
- Study proves that 1 extinction leads to anotherWed, 15 Aug 2012, 3:02:02 EDT
- Study documents widespread extinction of lizard populations due to climate changeThu, 13 May 2010, 15:03:21 EDT