Monday, June 8, 2009 - 00:56 in Psychology & Sociology
Computer/console gamers who play for more than seven hours a week and who identify their gaming as an addiction sleep less during the weekdays and experience greater sleepiness than casual or non-gamers, according to new research.
- Excessive gaming associated with poor sleep hygiene and increased sleepinessMon, 8 Jun 2009, 1:57:07 EDT
- Racial variations in excessive daytime sleepiness depend on measurementMon, 8 Jun 2009, 1:57:12 EDT
- Sleepiness in children linked to obesity, asthmaMon, 16 May 2011, 11:04:36 EDT
- Sleep problems and sleepiness increase the risk of motor vehicle accidents in adolescentsMon, 15 Feb 2010, 6:57:22 EST
- Subjective symptoms of sleep quality and daytime sleepiness associated with declining quality of lifeSat, 1 Aug 2009, 10:17:56 EDT