Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 14:28 in Health & Medicine
Researchers at the University of Minnesota Medical School have discovered a new therapy that shows potential to treat people with Duchenne muscular dystrophy, a fatal disease and the most common form of muscular dystrophy in children.
- New therapy substitutes missing protein in those with muscular dystrophyTue, 26 May 2009, 15:29:24 EDT
- Researchers discover chemical that may protect hearts of muscular dystrophy patientsMon, 15 Mar 2010, 18:22:34 EDT
- Researchers identify new function for protein missing in Duchenne muscular dystrophyMon, 3 Aug 2009, 15:58:16 EDT
- While focusing on heart disease, researchers discover new tactic against fatal muscular dystrophySun, 8 Feb 2009, 14:15:36 EST
- Rochester leads international effort to improve muscular dystrophy treatmentFri, 3 Sep 2010, 8:23:22 EDT