Monday, May 18, 2009 - 15:42 in Health & Medicine
Asian Americans who have adopted more aspects of Western culture may be more likely to engage in behaviors that increase sun exposure, thereby endangering their skin health, according to a report in the May issue of Archives of Dermatology.
- Westernization associated with potentially harmful sun habits among Asian-AmericansMon, 18 May 2009, 16:43:50 EDT
- Asian-Americans increasingly adopting risky skin-care habits, Stanford survey suggestsMon, 18 May 2009, 16:43:52 EDT
- Studies show huge health disparities among Asian-Americans, native Hawaiians, Asian immigrantsThu, 18 Mar 2010, 17:35:44 EDT
- US teens adopted as infants appear to have moderately increased odds of mental health problemsMon, 5 May 2008, 22:14:37 EDT
- Biracial Asian Americans and mental healthSun, 17 Aug 2008, 10:49:19 EDT