Monday, May 18, 2009 - 10:43 in Biology & Nature
For years, genes have been considered the one and only way biological traits could be passed down through generations of organisms. Not anymore.
- Researchers find novel way plants pass traits to next generationTue, 26 Mar 2013, 12:04:53 EDT
- 100 reasons to change the way we think about geneticsMon, 18 May 2009, 11:44:51 EDT
- Environs prompt advantageous gene mutations as plants grow; changes passed to progenyFri, 1 Jul 2011, 14:33:34 EDT
- Searching for genes behind a traitWed, 24 Mar 2010, 15:08:52 EDT
- Are genes our destiny?Fri, 16 Sep 2011, 17:33:20 EDT