(PhysOrg.com) -- Researchers in The Netherlands are reporting development of a new plastic with potential for use in the first easy-to-recycle computer circuit boards, electrical insulation, and other electronics products that now wind up on society`s growing heaps of electronic waste. Their study appears in ACS` Macromolecules.
- Bringing harmony to electronic waste disposalFri, 4 Sep 2009, 12:12:03 EDT
- Set world standards for electronics recycling, reuse to curb e-waste exports to developing countriesTue, 15 Sep 2009, 13:09:24 EDT
- Toward safer plastics that lock in potentially harmful plasticizersWed, 11 Aug 2010, 13:37:29 EDT
- Paint-on plastic electronics: Aligning polymers for high performanceMon, 25 Mar 2013, 17:07:27 EDT
- Inexpensive plastic used in CDs could improve aircraft, computer electronicsFri, 15 May 2009, 13:37:05 EDT