Monday, April 20, 2009 - 11:28 in Psychology & Sociology
Hoping that science will cast a spell on local middle and high school students, a University of Houston team is starting a program that will harness the magical draw of the Harry Potter series to make technical subjects resonate in local classrooms.
- Research shows we all experience fantasy differently, which determines how much we enjoy itTue, 8 Nov 2011, 21:32:27 EST
- Blurring the lines between magic and science: Berkeley researchers create an 'invisibility cloak'Fri, 1 May 2009, 14:37:59 EDT
- Now you see it, now you don'tWed, 21 Jul 2010, 16:28:37 EDT
- Beyond the looking glassThu, 13 Aug 2009, 0:59:22 EDT
- UT multimedia program increases middle school interest in scienceThu, 2 Jul 2009, 11:52:24 EDT