Fujitsu Laboratories today announced the development of two new technologies designed to prevent the unwanted disclosure of data from lost universal serial bus (USB) memory devices and prevent uploads to file-sharing networks: a USB memory device technology that after a fixed period of time automatically erases data stored on the USB memory, and a file redirect technology which ensures that the data from the USB memory device can only be stored on a specified server. This creates a secure environment that protects confidential information and allows USB memory devices to be used as a convenient way to safely carry customer data back to one's own company to manage the data.
- Researchers develop hardware encryption for new computer memory technologyTue, 17 May 2011, 13:34:18 EDT
- Physicists measure current-induced torque in nonvolatile magnetic memory devices Wed, 9 Mar 2011, 13:38:34 EST
- Researchers successfully test new alternative to traditional semiconductorsMon, 9 Aug 2010, 16:57:28 EDT
- Greener memory from random motionMon, 1 Mar 2010, 9:44:10 EST
- Data at the end of the tunnelTue, 19 Jan 2010, 11:25:18 EST