We're not finished yet. Even today, scientists say that human beings are continuing to evolve as our genes respond to rapid changes in the world around us. In fact, the pressures of modern life may be speeding up the pace of human evolution, some anthropologists think.
- Darwinian selection continues to influence human evolution Tue, 1 May 2012, 0:31:45 EDT
- Early fire use ignites discussion about the evolution of human brainpowerThu, 13 Aug 2009, 17:10:21 EDT
- Anthropologist finds explanation for hominin brain evolution in famous fossil Mon, 7 May 2012, 16:32:47 EDT
- ASU genetics research sheds light on evolution of the human dietThu, 12 Feb 2009, 15:44:00 EST
- Longevity unlikely to have aided early modern humansTue, 11 Jan 2011, 9:21:45 EST