Thursday, April 9, 2009 - 10:38 in Psychology & Sociology
Question: The consensus is that it's proper to insert surge protectors between the power source and the computer. The question is, how big? How many joules? Is it true that they "wear out" in a year or so?
- More hurricane surges in the futureMon, 18 Mar 2013, 17:04:15 EDT
- UCLA study of satellite imagery casts doubt on surge's success in BaghdadFri, 19 Sep 2008, 4:57:06 EDT
- Surges of trust hormone between mother and infant are created by dendritesThu, 17 Jul 2008, 21:42:25 EDT
- Newly identified type of immune cell may be important protector against sepsisFri, 13 Jan 2012, 12:39:00 EST
- Experts question whether patients will use performance data to choose their careThu, 25 Nov 2010, 20:12:16 EST