Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 16:42 in Psychology & Sociology
As school districts across the nation revamped curricula to meet requirements of the federal "No Child Left Behind" Act, opportunities for children to be physically active during the school day diminished significantly.
- State laws mandating P.E., recess linked with increased in-school physical activity among childrenMon, 5 Dec 2011, 20:30:07 EST
- Physical activity may strengthen children's ability to pay attentionTue, 31 Mar 2009, 17:44:17 EDT
- K-State researchers say after-school programs should promote activity, healthy nutritionMon, 3 Aug 2009, 11:51:44 EDT
- Pennsylvania makes inroads into reducing child obesityMon, 26 Apr 2010, 13:16:08 EDT
- Eating habits and exercise behaviors in children can deteriorate earlyFri, 9 Jan 2009, 4:14:49 EST