Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 07:28 in Astronomy & Space
Six volunteers from Europe and Russia will on Tuesday allow themselves to be locked up in a capsule in Moscow for over three months to simulate the conditions for an eventual manned mission to Mars.
- 105-day Mars simulation: US studies focus on improving work performanceMon, 13 Jul 2009, 18:21:35 EDT
- More than 7,500-year-old fish traps found in RussiaWed, 25 Jan 2012, 14:36:19 EST
- ESA campaign reveals glimpse of future Sentinel-3 imageryWed, 9 Sep 2009, 9:38:25 EDT
- Mystery of the domestication of the horse solvedMon, 7 May 2012, 23:32:55 EDT
- Value of volunteering more than economicMon, 14 Dec 2009, 12:19:09 EST