Monday, March 23, 2009 - 13:35 in Health & Medicine
Researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health are conducting a study to determine the health effects associated with recreational activities such as boating, canoeing, kayaking and fishing on Chicago's waterways.
- Boaters' risk of illness on Chicago River similar to other waterwaysWed, 26 Oct 2011, 18:35:30 EDT
- Divorce undermines health in ways remarriage doesn't healMon, 27 Jul 2009, 13:14:57 EDT
- Chicago's south side suffers most from unhealthy neighborhoodsMon, 15 Aug 2011, 23:34:17 EDT
- Higher speed limits cost livesThu, 16 Jul 2009, 16:51:19 EDT
- UH team analyzes Hurricane Ike's effects on waterways, fish contaminationWed, 8 Jul 2009, 11:09:49 EDT