Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 17:22 in Psychology & Sociology
When a marriage that has included violence ends, is co-parenting possible? It depends on whether intimate terrorism or situational violence was involved, says a new University of Illinois study published in Family Relations.
- U of I study: When a violent marriage ends, is co-parenting possible?Tue, 17 Mar 2009, 17:58:57 EDT
- Lesbian moms vulnerable when abused, reluctant to seek helpTue, 22 Feb 2011, 11:21:31 EST
- Children's sense of threat from parental fighting determines trauma symptomsMon, 29 Mar 2010, 17:45:28 EDT
- Universal screening for intimate partner violence may provide only modest benefitsTue, 4 Aug 2009, 17:10:15 EDT
- Family feud: US parents more likely to have conflict with adult children than European parentsMon, 26 Jul 2010, 12:23:36 EDT