(PhysOrg.com) -- Two Dartmouth researchers have found a way to develop more robust `quantum gates,` which are the elementary building blocks of quantum circuits. Quantum circuits, someday, will be used to operate quantum computers, super powerful computers that have the potential to perform extremely complex algorithms quickly and efficiently.
- Opening the gate to robust quantum computingFri, 13 Apr 2012, 7:31:35 EDT
- NIST develops 'dimmer switch' for superconducting quantum computingWed, 28 Apr 2010, 10:53:57 EDT
- New generation of optical integrated devices for future quantum computersTue, 1 Mar 2011, 15:33:33 EST
- Dramatic simplification paves the way for building a quantum computerTue, 2 Aug 2011, 13:34:39 EDT
- Quantum computers will be able to simulate particle collisionsFri, 1 Jun 2012, 14:34:07 EDT