(AP) -- Earth to Space Station Colbert: The cosmic joke may be on NASA. Comedian Stephen Colbert, who couldn't get his mock presidential campaign off the ground, is polling better by aiming higher. He's convinced his many fans to write in his name in NASA's online public vote to name a new room to be added to the international space station.
- Measuring the 'Colbert Bump'Wed, 13 Aug 2008, 10:28:43 EDT
- Goddard team develops new carriers for space stationFri, 13 Nov 2009, 15:52:38 EST
- Entomologists name 'diving beetle' for Comedy Central's Stephen ColbertWed, 6 May 2009, 17:59:18 EDT
- NASA satellite and International Space Station catch Earl weakeningFri, 3 Sep 2010, 15:50:23 EDT
- Testing, radiation testing: Northwestern transistors on space stationTue, 10 Jun 2008, 16:07:56 EDT